Kids at Royal Park family all inclusive resort
Children are in the centre of our heart ♥
The Grecotel Royal Park kids friendly hotel is a dream destination for younger guests with its kids’ club, two waterslides, open-air playgrounds, paddling pools, sandy beach and shallow waters. What else to ask for?
Grecobaby 0-3 yrs
Τhe solution to travelling with babies & tots! Baby friendly hotel in Kos Grecotel Royal Park and the new GrecoBaby has baby travel equipment including: cots; high chairs; trainer steps (free of charge). Potties; buggies; changing mats; training seats; bottle warmers; bottle sterilizer; kettle (water boiler); baby bathtubs; bouncy chairs; listening devices (for rent - nominal charge) Requests for GrecoBaby equipment should be made directly to the hotel prior to arrival. Some equipment is limited in availability and priority will be given to guests who pre-order.
Click here to download the Grecobaby order form.
Grecokids 3-6 yrs
The Kids Club is all about having fun and making new friends. Six days a week, kids can enjoy arts & crafts, water activities, team games, theme events & fun – all at the Kids Club.
Grecojuniors 7-12 yrs
These junior guests love active holidays and that’s just what they get! The Kids Club organises sports, team games, water activities, creative crafts.
From morning to night, there is plenty to keep teens occupied. From beach volleyball, basketball, mini football, water polo, tournaments, safe internet surfing and dances. (From mid June-mid September)
• Regular supervised hour’s children 3-12 yrs. during the whole season
• Culinary lessons, adventure games & crafts
• Paddling & children’s pools
• Two waterslides
• Spacious lawns & gardens
• Family washing & drying facilities
• Child-friendly beach
• Baby sitting service (upon request, extra charge)
• Infant food (to order in restaurants or at the hotel shop)
• Baby Accessories - A range of baby products, such as: Nappies, baby wipes and baby powder, sun care, toys & games, infant food, beach shoes & clothes, bathroom accessories
• Birthday Parties
• Paediatrician (doctor) on call (extra charge)
• Family shows & Kids disco
• Weekly Children’s show
• Once per week: “Parents-free day” with supervision from 8.00 to 20.30
• Games for the very young (0 to 3 years old), with parents supervision
• Sailing (Catamaran / Laser)
• Tennis courts
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 22420 41488
- Splashing down the waterslides! Whoosh from a five-meter height down the 19-meter “kamikaze” or the 38-meter “body slide” with its twists and turns.
- Exploring the extensive gardens and the sand dunes on the beachfront.
- Building castles on the sand all day long!
- The island’s countryside is dotted with cows, while Kos’ luxuriant natural vegetation is an idyllic setting for birds of every feather.
Extensive buffets for breakfast, lunch & dinner, designed in conjunction by our chefs & dietician to tempt all juniors whilst making sure they get all the nutrients they need for an active holiday!
The resort stocks international brands of baby food. Please contact the Restaurant Manager or your Guest Relations Manager to order in advance. Our staff is happy to lend a hand with warming baby bottles or baby food.
Awards - Recognitions
ROYAL PARK GRECOTEL
PO Box 209, GR 85300,
ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT
Marmari, Kos, Greece
Tel. +30 22420 41 488
Fax. +30 22420 41 373
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send